Trusts & Estates, Tax and Business Law
The Saylor Law Firm LLP is a boutique Atlanta and St. Simons Island, GA firm. The firm consists of six attorneys representing individuals (including entrepreneurs, executives and heirs), families and businesses regarding estate, tax and other financial and business matters. The professionals of The Saylor Law Firm are experts in:
- Estate Planning, Wills & Trusts
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Tax Planning & Tax Return Preparation
- Tax Audits and Appeals
- Business Planning & Business Law
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Incapacity Planning
- Antenuptial/Prenuptial Agreements & Postnuptial Adjustments
They believe that it is important to establish long-term relationships with clients based upon mutual trust to better meet clients’ goals and objectives. The attorneys of The Saylor Law Firm (SLF) consistently aspire to be worthy of that trust.
Awards & Recognition
Recognized for their expertise and quality of service, Saylor Law Firm attorneys have received awards and recognition within the legal profession, bar associations, and the community at large. The SLF is listed in the 2011 and 2012 Edition of US News Best Lawyers of America ®, 2012 and 2013 US News Best Law Firms ®, and has received the Law Firm Service Award from the Atlanta Bar Association. SLF attorneys are designated “Preeminent Lawyers” and “AV-rated” by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory; “AV-rated” is the highest rating given to an attorney and indicates that other attorneys and judges rate his or her legal ability as “very high to preeminent.” Additional honors and recognition include:
- Georgia Trend’s Legal Elite Best Lawyers in Georgia in Taxes, Estates & Trusts Category (2008, 2009, 2010,2011), Business Category (2011), and General Practice Category (2011)
- Georgia’s Top Rated Lawyers 2012 and 2013 in Estate Planning and Business determined by Lexis Nexis Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review.
- Georgia Super Lawyer 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 in Taxes, Trusts and Estates
- Top 50 Women Lawyers in Georgia as determined by Georgia Super Lawyers
- Regent of American College of Attorney-CPAs
- Highest Score on Georgia CPA Exam
- Leadership Atlanta
- Preeminent Women Lawyers by Martindale-Hubbell
- The State Bar of Georgia Community Service Award
- The Georgia Women’s Institute Leadership in Business and Law Award
- The Women Looking Ahead 2008 Woman of the Year Award
- The NAWBO Atlanta WE ADVOCATE Award 2008 as Community Professional
Planning and Problem Solving for Clients
For each client, the goal of The Saylor Law Firm is to create, maintain and implement current, comprehensive and effective plans that meet and solve needs and problems before they become serious. When you become a Saylor Law Firm client in any of our practice areas, the Firm will work with you and your advisors to help you achieve your personal and business objectives. Annual or more frequent meetings are encouraged to assure that your plans, whether business, estate, tax or employee benefits, are compliant with changing laws and are consistent with your current circumstances and wishes. SLF lawyers want you to feel secure knowing that your family, personal and business assets are well protected and that your plans will work as intended and as expected as time goes by.
The Highest Quality Service
High quality, professional work and superior client service are the hallmarks of The Saylor Law Firm. You can expect SLF attorneys and attorney-CPAs to efficiently handle a wide variety of complex issues with attention to detail. You can also expect our professionals to be responsive, efficient, and mindful of your time as well as discrete and careful with your confidential information. In short, at The Saylor Law Firm, we value and respect our clients, and we are committed to giving them an unparalleled level of service.
The material on this website is for general informational purposes only. We are not responsible for any information contained on or omitted from this website or any site linked to this website. The links on this website are provided for informational purposes only and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this website. The materials on this website are not provided in the course of any attorney-client relationship and do not constitute legal advice. The use of this website, written (mail, fax, e-mail) or oral communication does not constitute an attorney-client relationship in any way. E-mail is not a secure form of communication, and no confidential information should be transmitted by e-mail. This website should not be used as a substitute for obtaining legal advice from your own legal counsel. The information on this website may be changed without notice at any time. The Georgia State Bar may consider this website to be an advertisement or solicitation.
© 2013 The Saylor Law Firm LLP. All rights reserved.