Notable Publications and Presentations
- Author: “When It’s Time to Create A Contract… Negotiate! How to Craft Everyday Agreements.” Paisley Magazine. March 2015: 18.
- Author: “Make January 1st Your “I Will” Day.” Paisley Magazine. January 2015: 18.
- Author: “Quit Ragging On Me, It’s All Good.” Paisley Magazine. October 2014: 20.
- Author: “All is Not Perfect in Paradise But It Could Be With Planning!” Paisley Magazine. September 2014: 25.
- Author: “Why You Need a Lawyer of Your Own?” Paisley Magazine. July 2014: 18.
- Author: “Law Day Rules in Glynn County,” Georgia Bar Journal. June 2008. Vol. 13, No. 7, p.42.
- Co-authored with former Georgia Attorney General Thurbert Baker: “What Can We Do About Domestic Violence in the Workplace? Lawyers’ Leadership is the Answer!” Georgia Bar Journal. February 2005: Vol. 10, No. 5, p. 42.
Selected Honors and Awards
- Editorial Board, Emory Law Journal, 1980 – 1982.
- Member: Atlanta Bar Association, (Sole Practitioner/Small Firm Section Board, Chair, 2007 – 2008, Chair – Elect, 2006 -2007, Secretary, 2004 – 2005; Member, Estate Planning & Probate Section.)
- Member: Brunswick-Glynn County Bar Association 2005 – Present (Chair, 2009; Chair-Elect, 2008).
- Member: State Bar of Georgia (Member, Fiduciary Law Section; Member, Foundations of Freedom Law Related Education Subcommittee)
Member: St. Simons Island Rotary Club (Member, Board; Director, Membership Committee; Co-Chair, Literacy Committee; Co-Chair, Baby Steps Literacy Council). Coastal Symphony of Georgia, Inc., President, Board Member. Past President, The Coasters of Saint Simons Island. State Bar of Georgia Justice Robert Benham Community Service Award. Coastal Coalition for Children, Inc., Board member 2015-Present.